Injector wiring? Help!

Okay so I got my cam and stall and everything in and. I'm taking it today to get tuned. But I have the nnbs flex fuel truck injectors and I have new ev6 connectors to splice onto the stock wiring. The little instruction sheet that came with the connectors says that it doesn't matter which wire goes where. Is this true? I'd hate to wire it all up and then have the wires backwards. I'm sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place I just need help now lol.

Okay so I got my cam and stall and everything in and. I'm taking it today to get tuned. But I have the nnbs flex fuel truck injectors and I have new ev6 connectors to splice onto the stock wiring. The little instruction sheet that came with the connectors says that it doesn't matter which wire goes where. Is this true? I'd hate to wire it all up and then have the wires backwards. I'm sorry if I put this thread in the wrong place I just need help now lol.

FYI, You should of saved yourself the hassle and bought some quick connectors that went from multech-ll to ev1. here's a link where I got mine from they are plug and play. These are the multech-ll to ev6 http://www.racetroni...=IA-M2U&eq=&Tp= pigtails are cheaper but I prefer the easier route for an extra buck lol

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

FYI, You should of saved yourself the hassle and bought some quick connectors that went from multech-ll to ev1. here's a link where I got mine from they are plug and play. These are the multech-ll to ev6 http://www.racetroni...=IA-M2U&eq=&Tp= pigtails are cheaper but I prefer the easier route for an extra buck lol

Just test the connectors first, I have used two sets and on both sets at least one plug had a miss-pin.

from what i was told from numerous people in the injector world is you want to splice rather then use adaptors , something that has to do with the wiring not being the same and changing the voltage patterns .

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

from what i was told from numerous people in the injector world is you want to splice rather then use adaptors , something that has to do with the wiring not being the same and changing the voltage patterns .

That has some logic and I will agree. However, I would add that if all the adaptors are the same (pins, wire gauge, wire length / type etc.) I would venture any minor voltage / resistance changes would be insignificant and easily overlooked or lost in the noise during tuning.

You can even make an argument that from person to person each solder point (quality) will be different and could show resistance variations across all 8 injectors. For spliced pigtail connections that is. If you are using the MSD2400 connectors, this doesn't apply.

Me, I just prefer pigtail splicing (or the MSD2400s) as it is a cleaner install once all said and done. Adaptors tend to look like Medusa's head on top of your intake IMHO. But they do speed up the install time greatly!