Who misses their ss after selling it??

rhoush

Hopefully i wont, it was my first and only truck but now im at the point where the mods i have in mind will require it to get torn up (C-notch the frame, mini tub the front, raise trans crossmember .ect), if it was just a regular 06SS i dont think i would have a problem doing it but knowing its an intimidator i know it will depreciate the value alot.

i just got burned out and bored with mine..just ready fro something new so i got a vette

If you like blue oval the terminator is just as fast! ;-) and half the price of a ZO6 with half the miles. But still if I could afford the ZO6 oh yea it be mine?

Traded to the dealer I worked for when the GTO came out in 2004. Somebody bought mine, then traded it and a 03 mustang in for a brand new 04 SSS. They called me asking for some of the stock parts, and I said I wanted it back. The guy that traded mine for a new one had some bad luck. It burned to the ground at a stoplight from a short in the console wiring harness.