Who misses their ss after selling it??

rhoush

Well a dealership has been bugging me to put my truck on their lot, Yesterday i took allmy stuff out and kinda was hard i was supposed to take it in in the morniing but im having second thoughts, I wanted one ever since i first seen them when they came out a bought mine a few years out of highschool. So who misses em and what was your reason to sell

I remember the first time I saw a SS Silverado in a dealership showroom, it was the day my grandparents bought their SS Impala. I told myself someday I would have one. Fast forward a few years and now I have my SSS. I don't plan on ever getting rid of it. Once it is paid off it is all mine. I have thought about trading it on a crew cab Duramax several times but there is just no way I could ever part with it. I'll get my Duramax once I pay the SSS off. The only way I am ever parting with this truck is if it gets wrecked. If the motor blows, I'll replace it... transmission blows up, I'll rebuild it. This is the first vehicle that I have ever owned that hasn't given me any problems... I love this truck.

I think I will probably get rid of mine this year to upgrade to a c6 vette. We've been through alot but I think I want something more stock as weird as that sounds lol ill miss the hell out of it i'm sure but I think ill enjoy a Corvette more driving wise.

What would you get if you sold your truck?

I think I will probably get rid of mine this year to upgrade to a c6 vette. We've been through alot but I think I want something more stock as weird as that sounds lol ill miss the hell out of it i'm sure but I think ill enjoy a Corvette more driving wise.

What would you get if you sold your truck?

bro you keep talkin like that and we're gonna get you drug tested! Lol

As for selling I'm sure it crosses everyone's mind at some point or another, for me I want to hold on to mine cause there getting harder to find and they look bad a$$, I love getting the looks people give the truck. IMO if you love it keep it, but that's up to you! Follow your heart, just make sure if your gonna sell it your ready and won't regret it later

You can find one and still keep the Beast bro, lots of Vette's out there just have to find the best bargain and I'll keep a eye out for ya here to, lots of them running around here in A town!

Do I miss selling the SS a little do I regret it not at all. I bought the truck used in 04 and it was my dd for years racked 140k on it. And threw a bunch of money into. Payed it off after I got married ad then it seemed like the truck was falling apart!! When I did have it it got all kinds of looks and thumbs up!! People were shocked when I told them it had over 100k. They are sweet looking trucks but there are flaws. I also sold my 70 blown chevelle this past year. Do I miss it yes do i regret it nope! willl i build something else yup! I have now moved on and next month will be a year that it has been gone. I love my new ride and continue to get thumbs up!! Got a sweet deal on a LOADED pickup!! If I had the money I would build a sick regular cab truck, but I have some other plans in mind before that!!!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

i sold my first one along with a sweet low milage 87 grand national because i was in need of money for an investment.i missed the 04 sss more than the 87gn,so after about a year i bought a 07 sss and later a 03sss.as long as i can keep finding them i will always have one i hope.

Kind of want to get a z71:-/ but Ik I would kick myself every day if I sold it,I had a 05 rcsb z71 I sold and I about cried when it drove away I think I would break down if I sold the ss so I think it's here to stay, mainly just wanted to sell it cause it's been sitting all winter, since about end of October it only got drove a half tank, and only 3k since may, I just wanted to sell it to get a lower truck payment cause mainly I'm laid off right now and won't be getting unemployment after next week cause I start a night class once a week kinda bs that I won get a check cause I go to school one night a week.