procharger F1R standard rotation

idahoBLKss

this will bolt to your bracket you have now, the front of the f1 head unit is the exact same as the p1/d1 only difference is the gearing inside ,the turbine ,the turbine housing is 3/4 of an inch bigger in diameter and the turbine housing inlet is a true 4" instead of 3.75 like the p1/d1. you will defiantly need a bigger different pulley up to you but i have a 5" that i was going to run ,and you will need a belt to fit it not sure what size you will need youll have to figure that out on your own cause every set up is different. fyi this blower is no joke and is going to blow allot of air so im doubting the 60's will be enough even with the 5" pulley on but i cant say for sure your going to have to dial it in.eventually youll probably want to get your self the biggest front mount intercoolor you can to support this monster blower and will need to run at least all 3" tubing with it.i would also recommend getting the big red bov that procharger makes if you can. im willing to will and deal what you thinking ?

I wish i had that much money in parts in the garage cause thats what i would do.

First off this isnt a complete kit its just a head unit. The rest of the kit would cost probably around another 2-3 k by the time you bought injectors, pump, brackets,pulleys,oil,belt,intercooler,piping,bov,hardware,filter and couplers.then you want me to take off work fly out to you spend probably 12 hours installing everything (if it goes smooth) and prey you have the tools to do the job. Then fly home all for a lt1 camaro.. ... LOL thanks but no thanks.

LMFAO!!!!!!!