My new toy!

superredss

At the risk of being flamed and hated for selling the SSS for a Dodge, here ya go

A 2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Superbee #858 of 1000, car had every option, heck its got more things in it than any vehicle my wife and I have ever owned combined!!!! This thing is super fast and a head turner where ever I go. I bought it with less than 38,000 miles and it already has a Magnaflow exhaust system, tinted windows, and Cooper Zeon tires. Next up is a CAI, 180 thermostat, catch can, and dyno tune. Then maybe some LED interior lights.....not real sure of how much more I can do to this baby unless its digging into the motor. But as fast as it is, I'll be fine for a while lol.

post-9359-0-30447500-1358193464_thumb.jpg

post-9359-0-67786500-1358193477_thumb.jpg

awesome i did just the the oppsite of you i traded my 06 300c srt8 for my SSS my srt8 was fully loaded 6disk changer,navi,7in flip up tv from center armrest,factory kicker system with a 10"sub and 325watt amp all factory installed options

at the track i ran 13.2@110mph 0-60 4.1sec

youll love the car congrats on the find

IIRC, dodge locked those PCMs so you cannot tune them

^^^incorrect i work for a dodge dealer as service avdisor. i used the diablo sport perdator is what i tuned with its just a handheld but gives you enough for example: from the factory they wont go over 150mph with my tune i topped out over 180 and was at 5k rmps and still pulling hard Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)