Stock lq9 and fuel system. How much N20 can it handle?

What are the limits of the stock fuel system? My friend tuned it so it wouldn't be a problem to retard some timing. Id probably only run a 100 shot until I got pistons because this is my DD. Also do they make a flip switch tune for our trucks?

You can use a flip style tune style, I have seen a few years ago and not really sure how or what program you need for that though.

Plenty of people have gone with a 150 but I would want to not go above 100. Does your buddy have a wideband to tune with? One wrong step with Nitrous and no more motor.

yea he has a wideband. when I go above a 50 shot I will get gauges(A/F, fuel psi, bottle psi) and probably a window switch. Is a window swtich really needed? we have awd so i seriously doubt i will ever spin all 4 and hit the limiter.

If he's tuning with EFI Live you can set up a custom operating system that when the NOS is armed it (Tune) is controlled according.

I believe the operating system is COS5 unless it has been updated and others capable of it. You also have to tap into the PCM to provide a ground for the arming.