LETS SEE THEM PICS OF YOUR SS LIGHT

BLNAWAY

so i recently got done orginazing a group by for these custom lights. And there will be feature sales to come but for now

LETS SEE DEM LIGHTS!!

im interested to see all the different ways you guys thought to mount em in action

but for now heres mine standard install in the doors

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-18.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering getting a pair to mount on the bottom of the rocker panel, so that they light up parallel to the truck and are stationary even with the door open or closed.... would look awesome also imo.

Where do I get these lights?

thru me ill be doing another buy in few month or soon im getting alot of pm and request for em

I am considering getting a pair to mount on the bottom of the rocker panel, so that they light up parallel to the truck and are stationary even with the door open or closed.... would look awesome also imo.

i was throwing around that idea when i had few xtra red set and i figure you prly need at lease 3 set to make it run under the cab and box on eachside but they lights are waterproof so would have to worry about that

I want one during the next round.

I did not get one last time because I was thinking about selling my SS, now that Im keeping it I want one.

2 good choices there keepn the SSS and pickn up some lights :jester: