LETS SEE THEM PICS OF YOUR SS LIGHT

BLNAWAY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the bulb itself look like in the door? sent from your HTC Rezound

heres the link of how to install them there is a picof what it looks like in the door

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/79581-how-to-install-custom-sss-flood-light/

• 2 weeks later...

Mine will be in as soon as this dam weather worms up and i get a day off from work.. I'll prolly do the same as kellyperformance did, put one under the rear lisence plate, but im gonna wire it to a on/off switch. There just way to sweet to only see it when u open your door for 2 sec. then shut it. I wanna be able to turn it on when cruising.. thats my plan for 1 not sure about the other yet.

I wish they were small enough to be mounted in the side mirrors where the stock puddle light is.

ive never had a mirror out so not to sure what room is behind em but should be some way to make it work if you really wanted to

I wish they were small enough to be mounted in the side mirrors where the stock puddle light is.

Not the best idea. On the bottom of the door, or the top of the license plate, is about as high from the ground as you want to mount these. Any higher and the image gets too wide and distorted. Might as well just have blue LEDs in place of the stock puddle lamps.

Not the best idea. On the bottom of the door, or the top of the license plate, is about as high from the ground as you want to mount these. Any higher and the image gets too wide and distorted. Might as well just have blue LEDs in place of the stock puddle lamps.

what he said... they will fit in the mirror easy no prob, but most of the emblem will end up projected into your door lol.. it wont work

what he said... they will fit in the mirror easy no prob, but most of the emblem will end up projected into your door lol.. it wont work

yup door shots all day ( well technically night lol)

The new Mustangs have a Mustang emblem that shines on the ground from the mirror. Personally I think it's an EXCELLENT idea! Only if they were made to fit in the original puddle light and project to the ground with proper lens.

• 4 weeks later...

The new Mustangs have a Mustang emblem that shines on the ground from the mirror. Personally I think it's an EXCELLENT idea! Only if they were made to fit in the original puddle light and project to the ground with proper lens.

that was where i first got the idea from tryed this dont work heres the link

http://www.SilveradoSS.com/forums/topic/78786-cool-flood-lights/

But back to topic i know i sent plenty more of you guys lights lets see them pics

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

I also purchased a pair of lights the first go round. Im just having a hard time deciding where i want them. Drilling holes in the bottom of the doors is a commitment. Cmoney is right. I want people to see them. Just cant decide where i want them.