Wanted stocker LQ9 &2wd trans feeler

KrausMotorSports

Basically looking for stock or close to stock Lq9 6.0 complete or partial. I have heads and intake setup already for l92 conversion. This combo will be going in my 86 shortbed so I will also need complete wiring harness PCM etc..... Also TBSS engine. Mileage not really necessary but if known that helps. Let me know whats available out there. And hope there close. But will travel up to 200 miles from 21085 thanks guys!

I've got an entire rotating assembly if you can find a block. Just have your local shop throw one together. I also have lots of various covers (valve covers, front covers, rear) an oil pump, stock rockers... Just pm me with what ya need and ill let you know what I got.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I've got an entire rotating assembly if you can find a block. Just have your local shop throw one together. I also have lots of various covers (valve covers, front covers, rear) an oil pump, stock rockers... Just pm me with what ya need and ill let you know what I got.

Thanks Mid12s I have a complete LQ9 Spare with all accessories minus rods and piston-this was and is still for my future 408 build with forged internals for big boost. I have found locally a complete LQ9 out of a 02 cadillac escalade for $1200 minus trans (which i have a 65e- just need to transfer to 2wd) but engine also offers full harness and pcm. Sounds like a good deal to me? but I will keep you in mind in case i need anything else to complete the swap.