408ci exhaust set up

hondaeater

What are y'all running for exhaust set ups on your builds?

And if ya got vids of it in action would be a plus, just trying to get a general idea of where i want to go with mine when the time comes, and anybody else that has this same question in the future

My setup is dynatech headers to two magnaflow hi flow cats merged into a single 3.5in magnaflow resonator and muffler dumped over the rear axle.

Here's a few pics:

100_zps19aae933.jpg

102_zps6d111464.jpg

104_zpsb30298d6.jpg

106_zps038b572e.jpg

111_zps39c8d9eb.jpg

110_zps55067c25.jpg

Here's a video:

th_028_zps3787aea2.jpg

My setup is dynatech headers to two magnaflow hi flow cats merged into a single 3.5in magnaflow resonator and muffler dumped over the rear axle.

Here's a few pics:

100_zps19aae933.jpg

102_zps6d111464.jpg

104_zpsb30298d6.jpg

106_zps038b572e.jpg

111_zps39c8d9eb.jpg

110_zps55067c25.jpg

Here's a video:

th_028_zps3787aea2.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have a take off or drive by vid would you? Sounds nice at idle

ah our prototype exhaust! this will be available as a bolt on cat-back within the next 2 months. it will support over 650 RWHP, has NO drone, is about half the weight of the stock system, and is truly a unique sound that is deep and will never be confused with anyone else. it is available dumped, dual out the back, dual out the rear corners, and dual/single side exit (like OEM). will be priced better than most any other cat-backs. keep your eyes (and ears :D ) open for the thread for first orders!

-KP :cheers:

ah our prototype exhaust! this will be available as a bolt on cat-back within the next 2 months. it will support over 650 RWHP, has NO drone, is about half the weight of the stock system, and is truly a unique sound that is deep and will never be confused with anyone else. it is available dumped, dual out the back, dual out the rear corners, and dual/single side exit (like OEM). will be priced better than most any other cat-backs. keep your eyes (and ears :D ) open for the thread for first orders!

-KP :cheers:

Do you have better clips ?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You wouldn't happen to have a take off or drive by vid would you? Sounds nice at idle

I can make one that was just a quick video i took with my phone, I'll get a better one with a drive by or something

Sounds good! If I did that setup just be muffler with no resonator

actually its not a resonator, its a muffler. there are 2 mufflers on our setup, one is just a round style. however they are straight through just with a fiberglass-like packing around them. for those that like the very loud exhaust and dont care if they have a drone (cough... flowmaster guys :lol ) we can make it with JUST the round muffler or JUST the oval muffler... but trust me in person its not quiet by any means, just no drone which is generally what ive found people are looking for in combination

actually its not a resonator, its a muffler. there are 2 mufflers on our setup, one is just a round style. however they are straight through just with a fiberglass-like packing around them. for those that like the very loud exhaust and dont care if they have a drone (cough... flowmaster guys :lol ) we can make it with JUST the round muffler or JUST the oval muffler... but trust me in person its not quiet by any means, just no drone which is generally what ive found people are looking for in combination

Lol I'm a flow master guy I don't mind the drone i grew to love it with my duramax with straight 5in

• 3 weeks later...