My SS was stolen today :'(...

BlkSSnCpt

I'm sorry to hear another is possibly gone, ill never forget when I realized that my truck had been stolen...got lucky and found the next day with not too much damage but its still the first thing i think of when I hear these stories...good luck in finding it

This being one of many lately in so cal is why I'll prob drive my jeep more and the SS less plus instal geo tracking of some sort on both... Makes me sick, I hate Cali at times... Really sucks because geographically it's awesome but between the gun laws and thieves it makes me almost despise it!

Sucks bad man. Doesnt surprise me though being in south central. Fuc4ing a55holes! Im surprised you guys out in so cal can keep them as long as you do.....Hope you get paid good from insurance and get something even better.

Man bro. Sorry to hear this. Luckly none of them tried to hurt you or your family to get it. The truck can be replaced but the morality of low life thieves taking something from you is a kick in the balls. Hopefully they get the thieves and or your truck.

Shaking my head, can't belive this, another one taken. Must of towed it,you pull head in to your driveway huh? Probably hooked up from back and gone being 2wd. Maybe why you didn't hear it, your truck is loud.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Thnx for all the kind words guys, I didn't hear anything all day from the police so what little hope I had is gone... I parked it outside on the street not in my driveway, I'm sure had it be in my driveway they wouldn't have tries to even mess with it... Unfortunately I tend to be a heavy sleeper plus I sleep with the radio on so if they turned it on(I'm guessing they did) I probably wouldn't have heard it anyways :-(... I will keep everyone posted when/if they find it, I had fu coverage but I'm sure the insurance will drag their feet on it...

-Rob

I just wish most guys could keep there trucks in a locked garage it would help prevent this. but I understand most places sometimes dont have a garage. But If i had to keep my truck out over night. I would have some sort of a switch to disarm the fuel pump or something and I would shut it off ever night. So the truck couldn't be started unless the switch is turned on. I would install the switch in a place I only knew where is was. of corse I'd let close friends or the wife know where the switch was located but thats it. But this doesn't help the fact that his truck was stolen. I'd be sick just knowing somebody had my baby out rodding it around or stripping it possibly . Once again Sorry man this really sucks. I hope for the best out come. but most times guys seems to find there truck in pieces.

Shawn couldn't 100% agree more I've given it thought with my truck because I work in the oilfield means sometimes i have to park it somewhere i really don't want to and leave it all day, so i rigged a valve on my fuel line in a place only i know, and pull the master relay for the ignition

thnx guys, still haven't heard anything on the whereabouts... unfortunately it's not surprising given the previous robberies of these trucks down here, will check back when i hear something...

Even though you were be a jerk to me on one of my photos.. I really do wish you the best of luck!

don't ask for opinions if you aren't willing to hear both good and bad...

-Rob