can you spot what's wrong with this SSS

hondaeater

Besides the fender flares I also see a boost and fuel pressure gauge on the pillar and what looks like a old heat exchanger behind the grill. Must have been supercharged at some point which explains the wrong engine cover.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

That's funny you post this. Is truck was in billings on a car hauler. So I went up to it. It had really bald tires and the first thing I noticed was the fender flares. There was a supercharger badges under the SS badges on the side. As I was taking a picture of it the truck driver pulled up and asked what I was doing. Thinking I was messing with the truck. I explained I had on like it and you don't see them much around here. He then started telling me how BA it was and it was supercharged and really fast. In person it look pretty rough. If I remember right the rear rotors were drilled and the fronts were still the stock solid ones.

Did anybody else notice the hood is not the standard cowl for these trucks?? I have never seen a cowl without the line right down the center of it. the indented line that noramlly runs from front to back ?

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)