Need SS

Fluxos

I have been looking for a SS for some time now and I have looked all over Craigslist and eBay and I can't find one that is close or it is to pricey. I find one that I really like and I find out that it has a salvage/rebuilt title, or its half way across the states. I live in South Carolina and I can't trust a truck on just photos, I would like to look at it in person and come back on different day not having to buy it on the spot or if I don't like it, waste gas/plane ticket to them and get nothing out of it. If you live somewhat close to me please post your link of your add on Craigslist, or post pictures of them in the comments below along with features and price. Thank you, Zach

I was in the same situation when I was looking for my replacment SSS after my old one was wrecked in a accident. I did waste hours of drive time out of state and tons of gas and came up empty. I ended up talking to the private seller and or dealers out of state, and asked for pictures of everything overall and up close. I am a very anal person to begins with and want my stuff almost perfect.

This is what I asked for.

Close up pictures of any scratches, dings, dents, scuffs, rock chips.

Pics of the roof, tires, oil cooloer lines at the radiator and where they enter the back of the motor.

Pics of the trans lines at the radiator and where they enter at the trans to kmake sure there are no leaks.

Picks of each seat to check for any cracking etc.

making sure all heated seats work, and when I say I mean not just get warm, they should get hot within a minute or so.

Steering wheels control lights work and buttons.

Pics of under the doors at the tack welds to check for any rust,

Guaging tread depth on tires with the proper guage

Brake inspection.

All fluids are full and clean.

I have had dealers and sellers look at all of this and send me pictures of each thing listed so I know Im not going out of my way. My seller did this for me and told me the bads and goods and showed all scuffs etc, and was honest. I drove 8 hours away each way and bought the truck....

I had good luck with my technique.

I have one and live in tennessee so not too far from you. I promise that you wont be disappointed. I might work with you on the price to cover your costs of coming out to get it. call/text me 615-587-4975 My ad is in the forum and on craigslist if you want to look at it Reply to: [email protected].

• 2 weeks later...