new system going in today

so almost 2yrs ago i order a 10" sundown audio sub for my 06 300c srt8 cuz it had factory 10" that i wanted to up grade well when it came to it the guy sent me a 12" instead of 10" so its been sitting around my house collecting dust. well i finnaly found a ported downfiring box for it tuned close to the hz (36hz)that its need so i picked it up and finnaly get to hear this sub for first time in 2yrs lol

subwoofer: 12" sundown audio shallow mount sub(LOL) dual 2ohm vc,1000watt/500rms,db sentivty 91

its gunna be powered with same amp i been running a pionneer 700.1

2013-01-24_09-00-00_500.jpg

2013-01-24_09-01-17_729.jpg

2013-01-24_08-59-54_841.jpg

heck yeah I bet that beast is going to pound. who makes the box? or did you have it make. I was looking at a 13w7 with a jl 1000/1 but might be a bit over kill for my wifes ride.

hey you should defintely look into the w7. its my personal favorite sub. My crew cab sierra, which i have on deck for when i sell my rcsb, its going to have 3 13.5 inch w7s in it each with the HD 1200.1 watt amps by JL. they get loud though, but they are so rich that it doesnt even matter haha. I highly recommend it. but you can put it under the seats. where you planning on putting that beast

'?

hey you should defintely look into the w7. its my personal favorite sub. My crew cab sierra, which i have on deck for when i sell my rcsb, its going to have 3 13.5 inch w7s in it each with the HD 1200.1 watt amps by JL. they get loud though, but they are so rich that it doesnt even matter haha. I highly recommend it. but you can put it under the seats. where you planning on putting that beast

'?

Oh it wouldn't go in the SS but the wifes yukon. the SS already has 2 15s solo's in it. complete custom fiberglass enclosure.

A 13w6v2 would be better for a wifeys car. They are more sound quality oriented of the 2 with still very good output.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

hmm maybe I'll look into that she doesn't need much just a little bit. In her past rides. I had jl 12s in it and then we also tried jl 15s she didn't care for those. to much system for her. . plus with a little one on the way she won't crank it to often unless the little ones not in the cars.

Great looking set up. Sundown subs are awesome.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

ya my cousin has 4 15" sundown walled off in 96 jeep charokee with bout 10,000 watt pushing it does hair tricks like a mofo!!

as far as the box i got it off ebay after diggin for a lil bit it took forever to find a premade ported box for these trucks heres the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320873836225?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_3053wt_917

hmm maybe I'll look into that she doesn't need much just a little bit. In her past rides. I had jl 12s in it and then we also tried jl 15s she didn't care for those. to much system for her. . plus with a little one on the way she won't crank it to often unless the little ones not in the cars.

i may also suggest the 8 inch w7. thats a really nice sub, it can get pretty loud for an 8 but at low volumes its amazing