The one Truck or Car you hate!!!

super88

Juke, Prius, and the Xb (the Cube can also be in this class).

Not a fan of the Uplander by GM either.

exactly! what the hell was the juke engineers thinking. and the uplander... a mini van with 6 lug wheels... :confused:

If I hat to pick one I would say I hate Tundras the most, then Titans a close second.

I also hate every product made by Toyota, Nissan (yes even the GTR, Why? because its a Nissan), Crysler, Dodge, Jeep, Infiniti, Acura, Lexus, Smart, Lincoln

Now thats not to say that I do not like some cars these companies have made in the past, but the current vehicles mad by these companies are either very ugly, or total crap.

I also hate the Prius, Leaf, Insight, and basically any hybrid out there

Oh no!! I used to own the Prius and now I own the LEAF!!!!!! LOL

How about the Chevy Volt? Do you like them? The Volt is a hybrid too. i am currious as i am a Japanese. (I know some americans they hate Jap cars)

BTW, I hate the Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Juke, SmartCars, and all Korean cars.

the gayest car on the road goes to the nissan murano convertible!! and the nissan cube. smart cars are next in line

haha yes that convertable sux best feature tho if u look at the front seats the got buttons on the top of em to move the seat when getting in the back best thing is if you got kids behind you while driving THEY CAN move your seat to any postion while your driving can you say driving hazard

Oh no!! I used to own the Prius and now I own the LEAF!!!!!! LOL

How about the Chevy Volt? Do you like them? The Volt is a hybrid too. i am currious as i am a Japanese. (I know some americans they hate Jap cars)

BTW, I hate the Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Juke, SmartCars, and all Korean cars.

I think the Volt is a million times better looking than the other hybrids/electrics (Except the Tesla Model S), but I would never buy one or drive one, just because I have not use for an underpowered Hybrid that costs $40K. I know its a nice car from what I have heard, but still. I hate the look of the Prius, and It seems like a large number of the people who drive them (or other hybrds/electric) somehow think they are better than everyone else because they are driving a Hybrid and "saving the Earth." Now not all hybrid owners are like that, but many are.

I dont hate Japaneese cars BTW. I have a Subaru Legacy GT and love it. I also like a couple Honda models

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

haha yes that convertable sux best feature tho if u look at the front seats the got buttons on the top of em to move the seat when getting in the back best thing is if you got kids behind you while driving THEY CAN move your seat to any postion while your driving can you say driving hazard

My dads M3 has buttons on the side of the seat to move the seat forward and back, and they can be reached from the back seat, but it does not work when the car is driving. I wonder ig the Murrano is the same way. BTW yes that has to be one the dumbest cars on the road. Do they actually sell any?

I think the Volt is a million times better looking than the other hybrids/electrics (Except the Tesla Model S), but I would never buy one or drive one, just because I have not use for an underpowered Hybrid that costs $40K. I know its a nice car from what I have heard, but still. I hate the look of the Prius, and It seems like a large number of the people who drive them (or other hybrds/electric) somehow think they are better than everyone else because they are driving a Hybrid and "saving the Earth." Now not all hybrid owners are like that, but many are.

I dont hate Japaneese cars BTW. I have a Subaru Legacy GT and love it. I also like a couple Honda models

I see, I have a different reason that i used to own the Hybrid Prius before and now I own the full EV LEAF.

I have own so many different types of cars in my life from real classic to the latest laxuary and now I dont get excited if i dont drive something different anymore. (i basically dont like a ordinally car)

I know those cars are ugly but if you really like "cars' and study their technologies they are really interesting cars to drive as well. But those who says they save the earth by driving one of these I know thats BS. LOL

For your info, the LEAF, it saves me 60 dollars every week for GAS (compare to my Acura TSX wagon) and that comes out total $240 GAS saving a month.

Instead, it cost $5 dollars a week for electric that means $20 dollars a month.

I am leasing the car for $260 a month with 0 down payment. Do a simple math.

$260(LEAF) - $240(GAS) + $20(ELECTRIC BILL) = $40 (Total Cost of Ownership) / month

The car is almost pays itself. This is the real number from my own experiense after owning for 1 year. Not a BS#s from dealers catalog.

So basically I lose nothing to own it (except insurrance) and enjoy the latest technology. I know cars should not be judged by only looking.

PS. I am not a Nissan sales man ;-)

My dads M3 has buttons on the side of the seat to move the seat forward and back, and they can be reached from the back seat, but it does not work when the car is driving. I wonder ig the Murrano is the same way. BTW yes that has to be one the dumbest cars on the road. Do they actually sell any?

these buttons r right over your left shoulder by the headrest And do function when cars is in gear and moving

I see, I have a different reason that i used to own the Hybrid Prius before and now I own the full EV LEAF.

I have own so many different types of cars in my life from real classic to the latest laxuary and now I dont get excited if i dont drive something different anymore. (i basically dont like a ordinally car)

I know those cars are ugly but if you really like "cars' and study their technologies they are really interesting cars to drive as well. But those who says they save the earth by driving one of these I know thats BS. LOL

For your info, the LEAF, it saves me 60 dollars every week for GAS (compare to my Acura TSX wagon) and that comes out total $240 GAS saving a month.

Instead, it cost $5 dollars a week for electric that means $20 dollars a month.

I am leasing the car for $260 a month with 0 down payment. Do a simple math.

$260(LEAF) - $240(GAS) + $20(ELECTRIC BILL) = $40 (Total Cost of Ownership) / month

The car is almost pays itself. This is the real number from my own experiense after owning for 1 year. Not a BS#s from dealers catalog.

So basically I lose nothing to own it (except insurrance) and enjoy the latest technology. I know cars should not be judged by only looking.

PS. I am not a Nissan sales man ;-)

Wow only $20 a month extra for your electric bill? That seems extremly low, but if thats the case then I can see why the Leaf would be a good deal for you.

At least you can show on paper that you are actually getting a savings by driving the Leaf.

One of my biggest pet peves in the whole wide world is when people tell me they bought the Hybrid version of a car because they are saving so much money in fuel cost, but they dont realize that they end up paying more for the Hybrid vs. a regualr version, and it takes a long time re re-coop those extra costs.

I always give this Example:

Lets say you want to buy a new Civic, with leather and nav, and all the fun bells and whistles, but you are thinking about the Hybrid version so you can save money on gas. Lets say you drive about 15K miles a year and its 50/50 City and highway, and you are comparing the two models with the exact same options.

Regular Civic:

$24,555

28 City/ 39 Highway = 33.5 Average MPGs

15,000 Miles/ 33.5= 448 gallons of gas X $3.50 a gallon = $1,567 a year in gas

Civic Hybrid:

$27,850

44 City/ 44 Highway = 44 Average MPGs

15,000 Miles/ 44= 341 gallons of gas x $3.50 a gallon= $1,193 a year in gas

You save $374 a year in gas, but it cost you $3,295 more to get the Hybrid, and that does not even include the extra cost of intrest for taking out a larger loan.

It will take you 8.8 years to pay off the extra cost of the Hybrid. Are you really going to keep it that long?

I showed this to a friend of mine who was 100% determined to get a Civic Hybrid over a regular Civic, and she ended up getting a regular one, because she was planning on keeping it until it was paid off in 5 years and get another vehicle, and did not realize that the Hybrid would cost her more in the long run.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)