WTB SS Clone.....

kyle's v

True. It needs nothing really. I need a LS3 throttle body and xlink for the 90mm maggie j tibe, but everything else is pild up lol.

You can just sell it to me with the 5.3 engine I'll take care of that part. :)

The dealer that had the 04 arrival blue z71 sold it yesterday :thumbsdown: . I had plans to check it out today.

I'd rather have an 06' anyways to keep some cost down on front end parts since I want to run the 06' front. If you don't mind me asking what did you give for your truck and how many miles are on it??

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have one and its still a project, not sure if you want one complete and ready to go. I have all the SS cladding front/rear bumpers and brackets (except for the front bumper brackets and ducts) It is not installed yet because the truck needs some PDR (several small hail dents and misc dents) and i planned to have the whole truck repainted along whit the cladding so it all matches and looks new. I have added the full lenght center console and corsa touring muffler, pretty much the only thing i have done since ive had no time to mess whit it and i think it will take me awhile to finish it..............Might consider selling, its an 07classic W/T model. Previous owner added power windows/locks but used the door panels/switches out of a 99-02 , 118K 4.8L. Clean texas title.

Test fitted the cladding.

P6170053_zpsfb9b3873.jpg

P6030055_zps8af1e577.jpg

I have one and its still a project, not sure if you want one complete and ready to go. I have all the SS cladding front/rear bumpers and brackets (except for the front bumper brackets and ducts) It is not installed yet because the truck needs some PDR (several small hail dents and misc dents) and i planned to have the whole truck repainted along whit the cladding so it all matches and looks new. I have added the full lenght center console and corsa touring muffler, pretty much the only thing i have done since ive had no time to mess whit it and i think it will take me awhile to finish it..............Might consider selling, its an 07classic W/T model. Previous owner added power windows/locks but used the door panels/switches out of a 99-02 , 118K 4.8L. Clean texas title.

Test fitted the cladding.

P6170053_zpsfb9b3873.jpg

P6030055_zps8af1e577.jpg

PM sent....