towing mirrors

so i bet yall will think this is stupid but i like towing mirrors and i know the hd have power like mine is but my question is do they have the power folding?? this is kinda big for me here in germany... this is why i want towing mirrors it so much easier to park with towing mirrors, i could care less about the size and the noise they will make. i assume its the same harness since the 1500 and 2500 both use the same power buttons plus the hd ones have heated glass witch comes in handy, learned that from mine in my gti

i have the power ones now on my ss, but there not the HD, i just love haivng that little lower convected mirror it helps so much in tight spots

humm yeah iv seen the manual telescoptic with all power (just dont say about the power folding) for 360$ will have to ask my bro if he can drop into the dealer and see if they sell them.

the power folding you just hold the right arrow in then they fold in, i just need to retain that cuz i dont need some guy hitting my mirror off in these little german cities

I know they make 2 different types of tow mirrors the tall ones with the little nlind spot view but they are not power folding and I dont thinks the signal light works on those.

The second is the power extend/retract with signal but I dont think they fold in, they are heated though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

From 01-05 they had power tow mirrors in the HD trucks they were power telescoping but they did not power fold in like the ones on the SS. The biggest problem with the 01-05 power telescoping mirrors was that they use to shake bad when driving down the road. Then in 06 they went to the manual telescoping mirrors and that stoped the shaking problem, but they do not power fold in either.

You could always look at something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Fit-System-80800-Chevrolet-Silverado/dp/B001AJMOLS

They just slide on over your stock mirrors and have an extra mirror on the side

They also make little concave mirrors that you can stick on the stock mirros that might help, but they are hard to get use to

From 01-05 they had power tow mirrors in the HD trucks they were power telescoping but they did not power fold in like the ones on the SS. The biggest problem with the 01-05 power telescoping mirrors was that they use to shake bad when driving down the road. Then in 06 they went to the manual telescoping mirrors and that stoped the shaking problem, but they do not power fold in either.

You could always look at something like this:

http://www.amazon.co...o/dp/B001AJMOLS

They just slide on over your stock mirrors and have an extra mirror on the side

They also make little concave mirrors that you can stick on the stock mirros that might help, but they are hard to get use to

this here is for towing and being able to see the trailer, this isnt what im looking for. i want that little break between the upper and lower glass thats on the hd. i move that lover one so i have no blind spot what so ever, this truck shoudl never see a trailer untill its being towed somewere for a race. thats for the help knowing 01-05 and 06+ dont have the ability for power folding

this here is for towing and being able to see the trailer, this isnt what im looking for. i want that little break between the upper and lower glass thats on the hd. i move that lover one so i have no blind spot what so ever, this truck shoudl never see a trailer untill its being towed somewere for a race. thats for the help knowing 01-05 and 06+ dont have the ability for power folding

I know the one you because I want it for my dmax but that has no power at all not even signal lights.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

you ever try and park a ss into a parking spot thats only as big as a wagen? i mean talk about tight even on post i can back into a spot and if i put my wheel into the curb i can actually back the bumper up to the car front bumper parked behind the truck when theres a grass median between the 2!!! its super small here in germany, i cant park this truck into a parking garge cuz you cant make the turns. i only want towing mirros cuz they stick out a bit more allowing me to see my bumpers. now im only here for 5 months now and its offical so im going to suck it up for 5months and ill just get my parkign tickets, pay it and move on with life lol