govorner

rossypho

It is for what the tires are rated for. The tires on this truck arent rated for high speeds. Its for your safety. If you want to go fast on the autobahn buy a Lamborgini

What he said.

You can also get a custom tune or use a handheld programmer to get rid of the tops speed limiter, the handhels are not worth the money but may be the only choice for you in Germany

And also the limiter is 110 which is not that much less than the actual top speed of our trucks. Some have taken stock SS's to around 120, thats all i could hit after my tune.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

pretty ruff? i mean it was super smooth. i was going liek 108 at 5000rpm let off the throttle so the tranny woudl shift bakc into highgear and i droped to aroudn 3500 if i remember right, so there still about 20mph to have. i still have my gti and im so use to crusing at 120mph and i kinda want that back is all. i wanted to get a tune for this truck just need to decide on witch on and now has to beable to deleate that govoner.... and all my tires are highspeeds i have to look up the code but i belive there upwards of the 130's so im good (its a law in germany that a huge ticket so we know the tires speeds and all)

i was surprised how smooth these truck was at speeds to, ride was amazing. and still didnt seam fast once i got the tranny to shift

You should be mad at Audi for not making a pickup for you guys

im not a fan of audi what so ever. if i got this truck were i wanted it before i left im sure i could leave audi looking at tail lights, but i dought ill be staying here longer then 6months maybe not i dont know yet. all th epick up over here are super small. i think the vw mid sive that was suppose to hit the american market about 2years ago has the biggest cab iv seen on germany.... untill you start looking at there working pick up ther like f650 sized yet not as powerfull im sure and still only single cabbed and still have a small bed

funny thing is most car from bump to bump will end around the end of my cab. so parking is fun having a the hole bed stick out pretty much the hole time

As far as the governor, my truck has hit 151 MPH on the dyno. I have physically hit 128 MPH on the road when it had the 4.8. The 151 MPH dyno run was when tuning the LQ9.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

No wind resistance on the dyno.

I think the best bet for you would be to order a custom tune and HP tuners. That way you can log then email the log a tuner who will tune it and email it back, then you can upload it.