govorner

rossypho

No wind resistance on the dyno.

I think the best bet for you would be to order a custom tune and HP tuners. That way you can log then email the log a tuner who will tune it and email it back, then you can upload it.

I stated what I had the truck up to on the road, I haven't tried to max it out on the road with the 6.0. I haven't tried to break 100 MPH with the 6.0. Cops are stricter about that in California. When I hit 128 MPH with this truck and the old 4.8 I was in Florida on I-10 at about 1:30 AM

I stated what I had the truck up to on the road, I haven't tried to max it out on the road with the 6.0. I haven't tried to break 100 MPH with the 6.0. Cops are stricter about that in California. When I hit 128 MPH with this truck and the old 4.8 I was in Florida on I-10 at about 1:30 AM

I realized that, I was referring to the 151mph not 128mph. 128 is doable, in fact not too hard if your governer is gone.

3.42?? yeah the ss is 410... i really want to lower my gearing, since im in germany i want 3.75 maybe lower if possible. again i cruise at highspeeds. heck i only do 80 cuz 90+ is 8mpg while 80 is around 14 or so. i have a hard time hand jamming my number since my fuel comes out in liters not gallons :rolls eyes:

but yeah im looking at a tuner, and possible going to get new gears for this baby, almost all highway and even the back roads are 60mph legal form town to town so unless im in town i never do less then 60mph never

3.42?? yeah the ss is 410... i really want to lower my gearing, since im in germany i want 3.75 maybe lower if possible. again i cruise at highspeeds. heck i only do 80 cuz 90+ is 8mpg while 80 is around 14 or so. i have a hard time hand jamming my number since my fuel comes out in liters not gallons :rolls eyes:

but yeah im looking at a tuner, and possible going to get new gears for this baby, almost all highway and even the back roads are 60mph legal form town to town so unless im in town i never do less then 60mph never

4.10 or 3.73 depending on AWD or RWD. And I will go to a 4.10 when I get a daily driver besides my truck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

My GPS said I maxed out at 138. That was on a pretty big straight stretch coming out of a heavily sloped left turn on a closed course in South Carolina. (easy enough to figure out where). We had an 80 mph speed limit, but I took it as have fun, you'll probably never get the experience again, lol.

In all honesty, the SS feels alot more stable in the 120+ than the Trans Am did with its stock suspension.

Edited by levilz (see edit history)