Another Prob with SS

nkurs365@uwsp.edu

OK well i did get the fuel pressure regulator fixed a couple days ago.....well the necessary repairs were short lived. Last night I was driving back to the hotel and all of a sudden my heat stopped working then kicked back on again at full force, and shortly after i could smell a plasitc melting smell. So i tried to shut it off and it would not go off and the blower adjustment will not work either. Once i got to the hotel i shut the truck off and the blower stayed on, so i froze my A** off trying to locate the fuse for the blower and finally pulled that to get it to shut off. Anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking a relay on the blower somewhere, also does anyone have a wire schematic that would help me track this down?

Thanks again for any and all help

OK anyone know where i can order one of these, I went to Autozone, O'reiley, and Advance, none of them have one of these in stock. The ones that they have to order require some splicing into the main wiring of the truck, and I am hoping to avoid that. Let me know if anyone knows where i can order a direct replacement.

OK anyone know where i can order one of these, I went to Autozone, O'reiley, and Advance, none of them have one of these in stock. The ones that they have to order require some splicing into the main wiring of the truck, and I am hoping to avoid that. Let me know if anyone knows where i can order a direct replacement.

For some reason ours are special and aren't cheap. Parts source, napa... Nobody had it. I had to go to GM $252 for that resistor :-/ no splicing or anything like that was required. But you live in America, someone HAS to have it.