WTB AWD Arrival Blue SIlverado SS with under 80k and NO mods

Chevy4Life13

As the title states I'm Looking for a blue silverado ss completely stock with relatively low miles and very clean

I am located in Sacramento Ca but if it is a very clean truck I do not mind traveling

Email me your trucks info and we can go from there my name is wes and can be reached at wes4895(at)yahoo(dot)com

very very serious buyer so dont hesitate to contact me thanks.

There is a guy here in southern oregon selling one. Its is mostly stock it just does not have the ss wheels but those can be replaced. It come with 2 other sets of wheels you can sell so you can buy some stokers. This guy has been trying to sell it for a long time, but there is not a huge market for it in the area so I bet you could get it for less than he is asking.

http://klamath.craigslist.org/cto/3478494654.html

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Good luck, your looking for a rare'ish truck with an even more rare color, and on top, bone stock. It can be done, just keep at it. I will say if your dead set on blue, and it being stock, be prepared to shop other states to find 1, many of us had to do this and was the only way we got what we wanted.

I saw the one you mentioned and looking at the pics it looks like there are swirl marks all throughout the paint which is a no no. I used to detail cars for a living a while back and still detail mine for fun and the number one killer of paint is having to polish out swirl marks so that would be a deal breaker for me.

I dont mind looking out of state as I figured I would have to anyway.

I dont mind intakes and exhaust but I dont want it supercharged or stroked and would like interior to be pretty stock too stock wheels are a must though since I hear horror stories about the center diff on Denalis that blows up because of slightly different wheel or tire sizes and the vicous coupling in them trying to fight the tires.

I found one in michigan but it sold in 20 minutes and there was one on here too that sold just the other day on ebay and had 9900 miles on it with all my criteria being met and he got like 22k for it I would have given him close to 30k with it in that condition. IN CASH!!

Im very serious but very picky..... If my criteria cant be met ill pick up an 06 GTO M6 that has 10k miles on it

I only wish I saw the one on here a few days ago it would have been mine instantly