Rcsb Intimidator ss clone

natalie

Here's what i have been working on for the pass years and almost done my silverado ss intimidator clone all OEM parts in/out ill post lots of pics a video of all the process, special thxs to all the fellas that help me out from silverado ss, performace trucks and Rgvtrucks!!!

update picture 2/20/13 in Cuningham motor sport for a Dyno tune!

post-21096-0-85644400-1360000125_thumb.jpg

post-21096-0-39525800-1361424194_thumb.jpg

Edited by oskar (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

badass clone bro cant wait to see more pics and a vid of this... did you do full interior to??

thxs yes all oem full intimidator interior

Looks good bro. I was kinda diggin the blue though

Looks good bro. I was kinda diggin the blue though

yeah but it just had to be oem intimidator black

Looking nice pimpin ......clowning on the blvd

thxs bro pm you

Very Nice! Good Job dude. Post a walk around vid, I cant wait to see the inside.

thxs ill soon

Nice looking truck man good job :drool: ............looks like were going to have a pair of twin ISS clones haha, only difference is im going to stick with the chrome wheels for now and maybe get replica 22's down the road

Nice looking truck man good job :drool: ............looks like were going to have a pair of twin ISS clones haha, only difference is im going to stick with the chrome wheels for now and maybe get replica 22's down the road

lol i know i seen your thread thxs for your help on the parts i got from you, and im going with chromes too just these flat black 22 where the only ones they had at the time the chrome where on back order... i might just got oem 20's chrome or the 22's tho

X2..... Black stands out more for the ISS clone and looks bad ass Oscar.

thxs alex

Looks clean AF bro!!!! Idk it's hard to say blue would look better,the black speaks for itself man.

thxs