03 Victory Red w/67k **14,500**

KrausMotorSports

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thanks it runs awesome! I'm half tempted to say screw it keep it with the wife working now part time I'll have to see if the bank will let me keep it? I'm never late or behind on payments with a 800 credit. I just have to justify not having a finished kitchen or house for that matter but my driveway looks fantastic! Haha people are like damn how much you make??? Lol I'm not rich just deep in dept! Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Friday bump! 12,500! I still have it and can't believe it's gone! I just really need to get the truck off my account. A few new things have popped up. The speedo stopped working/ well bounces so I know the stepper motor is shot. And the radio doesn't work. I assume just has to be reprogrammed also because I took the crappy head unit I had and put the stocker back in. I don't have the time to do any of these things as work days are 15 hrs or more. Thanks guys!

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

That is really cheap someone please buy this truck b4 i drop 12g's

You should I could probably let it go that low as time is getting closer and it has to go. I refuse to take it to the dealer. I'm just selling for payoff really. To clear some space.

Market is shit man, out of around 20+ people that have contacted me only 1 person has actually came to look at it but couldnt get financing, then theres the flakers and tire kickers that like to waste your time.

Good luck whit your sale!

I wouldn't mind checking out that duramax! haha Actually I have a friend in the market for one. And another bump. I have a guy interested from Connecticut and he's wanted one for a while from the sounds of it so we shall see. At least I was able to get some awesome pics done with the wife! HAHA

To many people that don't wanna work and to many people who save there money for late rent and drugs and then there is the normal people that just won't buy a ten year old truck. seems like nobody wants to work on there own vehicle anymore times have changed gas prices have gone up. You have to be a special person to own one of these works of art and there just is not a lot of drive for people to buy a gas hog. When I was young I would love to see tires burning saying f*ck!ng right my 9 year old sees me spin tires and says why do you like doing that and I'm don't know what to say its like when he says who is MR T what the hell is this world coming to.

It sure isn't like it used to be that's for sure. I love the truck and work more than I should. My favorite line- Working in the city people ask can I have a light or steal a Cig. I simply say sorry but my Smoking habit doesn't allow me to afford those things! Then they ask well what the hell do you smoke?? My best answer- TIRES! hahahaha

It sure isn't like it used to be that's for sure. I love the truck and work more than I should. My favorite line- Working in the city people ask can I have a light or steal a Cig. I simply say sorry but my Smoking habit doesn't allow me to afford those things! Then they ask well what the hell do you smoke?? My best answer- TIRES! hahahaha

i paint the lines in the road and working in Boston I know what you mean but I'm gonna use that one LOL I love it