408?

^ I'm with you. I love circle D as well. I love loading up on the converter and launch at 10lbs of boost. Stuff gets out of hand. There are tons of good company's out there making nice converters IMO a TC is must if your making good power.

You will notice the converter pretty much whenever you get on the peddle. It's different I won't lie it took a little getting use to and a couple of the guys said give it some time u will love it. They were right I do. From a mod point of view it's worth it to me it makes a big difference. If you were all stock and did it, it would make a diffrence. I live in South Florida and yes I'm huge into deer hunting. I hunt is South Georgia with my best friend and the deer in my pic is the #4 biggest buck in Ga in 2011 he scored 185 3/8 BC. My biggest. Kentucky has some monsters as well.

Well the setup I have it's all in my sig is really nice DD. I drive everyday and Iove it. My stall is a little small for my cam. But that's ok because my truck isn't a track truck. If it were I would prob have gone with a 3400stall. But for what I do it's nice. It runs really good and shifts well. It's a pretty quick stop light to stop light truck. It's not real loud unless I stand on it a little. And if I want it really loud ill open the cutouts lol.

A truck I can still drive around town and take anywhere I need to go. I never tow. Right now I have long tubes headers and a cai and a diablo programmer. I wanna go fast!! LoL

My 408 is easily DD friendly. Its all about how you build it. Or have it built. I run 12.5:1 scr with a mild cam for a 408 and a 3200 circle d stall. Drives just like our 6.0 until you get on it. Then hold on.