Looking for a Aftermarket Stereo (NON DVD), post up your pictures

jddmj

Just as the title state, post your pictures of your aftermarket stereo indash install. Everybody seems to be going with the DVD set up, but it is just not for me. I thought this may help others make the choose when they need to.

I have a double din DVD and have never watched a dvd on it. The double dins have some nice features with a big screen to make it easier to move around. Not to mention alot of them come with GPS. If you dont install a double din i really dont see the need to even upgrade the stock unit. IMO.

Edited by TheDarkness (see edit history)

I have a double din DVD and have never watched a dvd on it. The double dins have some nice features with a big screen to make it easier to move around. Not to mention alot of them come with GPS. If you dont install a double din i really dont see the need to even upgrade the stock unit. IMO.

I see your point but the stock units do break from time to time. Mine is fine, right now, but it's always good to have a back up plan.

Might need the DVD screen to fill that big hole the stocker fills. :cry:

I see your point but the stock units do break from time to time. Mine is fine, right now, but it's always good to have a back up plan.

Might need the DVD screen to fill that big hole the stocker fills. :cry:

The real reason i got the Double Din DVD player i did was really for my daughter. Some of the double dins have a "dual zone" feature that will allow you to play dvds in the rear of the vehicle while listening to music up front. Not to mention "hands free" calling through the Double dins is a nice feature.

In one vehicle had the PS2 installed to watch dvd's on the double din screen/play video games/music. This was about 10 years ago and have not been into car stereos since. But I want the same setup with the game console I had, time to get back into Crutchfield. I look forward to your pics.

Single disc, but I run flash drive most if the time. It has Bluetooth plus, lets you see how much cell phone signal you have and battery life without looking at the phone and even when you have a text. I like the overall matte finish. It makes it look like it supposed to be there, unlike these fancy disco light head units a lot of companies have now.

The real reason i got the Double Din DVD player i did was really for my daughter. Some of the double dins have a "dual zone" feature that will allow you to play dvds in the rear of the vehicle while listening to music up front. Not to mention "hands free" calling through the Double dins is a nice feature.

Those are a couple good reasons to go Dbl. din.

I don't have any one who rides in the back regularly but the phone sync make good sense.

Single disc, but I run flash drive most if the time. It has Bluetooth plus, lets you see how much cell phone signal you have and battery life without looking at the phone and even when you have a text. I like the overall matte finish. It makes it look like it supposed to be there, unlike these fancy disco light head units a lot of companies have now.

Good looking install. :thumbsup: You got some nice features with that unit.