Production #'s for SSS

SSchevySS

^^^Words to live by, or just rid the awd bmw and have two ss trucks....but I wont ever want to take them out in the winter or rain, $hit!!

Maybe its time to rock a Geo Metro like Rahzel for the winter :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well my results for 1SS also says

2,514. But that is not the number representing if it is an SS or not imo. Because that number does not show up anywhere else. However, the 2,627 shows up several times that include options specific to only SS's.

So basically; '1SS' doesn't mean SS. Check the other stats for matching numbers and patterns imo

sent from your HTC Rezound

My build sheet shows as an option code 1SS- Silverado SS Decor and lists all the options

Edited by hotrodangel (see edit history)

The reason i ask is because i wanted to do something similar to this. It might be a little tacky, but i think itd look really good. Lets say my SS is 605 of 1103 arrival blues made. I would have a sticker made that says 605AB (having the "AB" be superscript like the "RF" is on the Saleen281. I was thinking either a white outline sticker or a grey, the same color as stock badges. IDK... What do you guys think? I really wanna do this as it'd look really unique, just dont know how to find out which production # i have. Ideas?

Saleen1_zpsa363d89f.jpg