L92 top end swap problem

Okay, so I fired up my truck today after doing a L92 top end swap and cam with other little goodies. This biotch does NOT want to idle and threw a lean code bank 1 and 2 (P0171,P0174). Now obviously I got a vac leak, first thing I thought was manifold gaskets, they were used but didn't look bad. So before I take the intake off and pull the gaskets for new ones, I'd like to know if there was something I could've missed. I pulled my brake booster line and hooked up a vac gauge and got 14.5 inches (+or- by .5 inches at idle). Things I checked and seemed okay:

- map sensor is sealed

- PCV system is sealed (I drilled and tapped my CAI for the passenger side breather vent and made sure she was sealed)

- brake booster line sealed

- TB O-ring sealed

- all CAI joints are sealed

Is there anything else that I might have missed?

I didn't notice the vac leak until I started driving it, it would run away on me (1200 to 2100 rpm) and I'd have to fight it with my brakes. Then when it does calm down it'll drop to 400 rpm or just stall.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Okay, so I fired up my truck today after doing a L92 top end swap and cam with other little goodies. This biotch does NOT want to idle and threw a lean code bank 1 and 2 (P0171,P0174). Now obviously I got a vac leak, first thing I thought was manifold gaskets, they were used but didn't look bad. So before I take the intake off and pull the gaskets for new ones, I'd like to know if there was something I could've missed. I pulled my brake booster line and hooked up a vac gauge and got 14.5 inches (+or- by .5 inches at idle). Things I checked and seemed okay:

- map sensor is sealed

- PCV system is sealed (I drilled and tapped my CAI for the passenger side breather vent and made sure she was sealed)

- brake booster line sealed

- TB O-ring sealed

- all CAI joints are sealed

Is there anything else that I might have missed?

I didn't notice the vac leak until I started driving it, it would run away on me (1200 to 2100 rpm) and I'd have to fight it with my brakes. Then when it does calm down it'll drop to 400 rpm or just stall.

Thanks for reading.

have u got it tuned?

dont know what to tell you my dude but recheck all clean maf and tb

Yeah, the fact that both banks are running lean tells me I got a leak somewhere. I'm not going to sweat it. If I change my intake manifold gaskets and there's still that problem I won't be a happy camper though haha

the brake booster port on the rear of the intake?

is the MAP sealed in there?

Is the MAF still on? in the right direction?

I know its not that easy, but the manifold is dry, you should be able to change it our without much hassle.

Does it do it in Gear also? Might be not enought base air in the tune??

the brake booster port on the rear of the intake?

is the MAP sealed in there?

Is the MAF still on? in the right direction?

I know its not that easy, but the manifold is dry, you should be able to change it our without much hassle.

Does it do it in Gear also? Might be not enought base air in the tune??

It does it predominantly in gear/while driving.

Map sealed

Maf is plugged in and in the right direction.

Brake booster on the rear of intake is hooked up and sealed.