Which cylinder heads do yall recommend?

I am a couple of weeks away from doing my cam install in my 03 awd sss, and I am looking into going ahead and doing a head swap while im there. I currently have longtubes, a catless exhaust setup, and cold air. I am going with a large tranny cooler, vette servo, 3200 circle D stall, and a comp cam 224/224 .581 .581 112 lsa. Oh, and a custom tune of course. My options so far include a stock set of 243's, a set of ported and polished 317's, or a set of cnc stage 3 set of 243's from livernois. I know the l92's are quite popular, but i was looking to go cathedral. Any help or your own opinions would be incredibly helpful

• 3 weeks later...

what was the price of the livernois 243's?

Personally i was looking into the same thing and came to the conclusion that AI was running a pretty decent deal for porting. Figure out what Compression ratio you want to run and how much you want the heads the flow. Based on mods id say some stock 243's would be a good choice. You will pick up a little flow and a nice bump in compression.