2014 Chevy SS. What do you guys think?

diggerdan11

Well just a commodore here fellas but they are nice or should I say can be. Aussie love cars too but I really think they missed out on the muscle car era. Don't get me wrong they had a few but not like in the US. So I find the cars have plenty of power but seem to be a bit more refined for most people from the states. I love them as they are a great all around car. Room for people and groceries.

Can't wait to test drive one here, hopefully be out before I go...

I love the look of the Holdens, way better then their American counterparts.

Still love the Group A Commadors from the late 80's ... And all the years since. The Holden always had a little Euro-flair to them ...

Still love the Group A Commadors from the late 80's ... And all the years since. The Holden always had a little Euro-flair to them ...

True they do have that euro flair which I dig too. I think they lack in coupe area. But hard to argue with them in the sedan area.

If you go to the HSV site you get the stuff most of us would do aftermarket plus the HSV usually output more power just a better tune with upgraded stuff.

As far as being American counter parts only thing they have in common is power plants. Aussies have a thing for four doors, took a long time for me to get used to and honestly still can't. To me sports car is a coupe period. But bet your ass I'm test driving one here before I come home...lol

True they do have that euro flair which I dig too. I think they lack in coupe area. But hard to argue with them in the sedan area.

If you go to the HSV site you get the stuff most of us would do aftermarket plus the HSV usually output more power just a better tune with upgraded stuff.

As far as being American counter parts only thing they have in common is power plants. Aussies have a thing for four doors, took a long time for me to get used to and honestly still can't. To me sports car is a coupe period. But bet your ass I'm test driving one here before I come home...lol