2014 Chevy SS. What do you guys think?

diggerdan11

So here it is the 2014 SS. What do you guys think of it.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1302_2014_chevrolet_ss_first_look/

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/2014-chevrolet-ss-performance-sedan-racing-dna-116415/

2014-chevrolet-ss-004-opt.jpg

I like it a lot. This will be a car I will have to think about in the future. I kinda wish it had the new LT1 but a 415hp LS3 will do just fine.

I really hope it sells well because I want chevy to start making a RWD performance Sedan (Chevelle) in the USA

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

i was just about to post this lol. i like the idea of it! seems like a gto mashed up with a malibu with left over saturn fender vents though. i just think it should "look" more performance than it does. havent seen the interior yet but like the holden gto im sure ill like the interior. and wheres a 2 door? the blue nascar one looks awesome

looks like a wrx/audi mashup in the front.. A lot of the intiorior looks good except the pseudo shifter.. either you're a stick or not... I love the brembos... I am definetly looking forward to seeing them out n about..

I actually think I really like it. The styling looks great, the engine is great and should be pretty easy to mod. I expect a great hobby vehicle similar to our trucks that could also make a great DD.

Might have to put this on the list of "Wants" lol

I kinda like it ...

That being said ... It will probably have the same, Cheesy-Ass plastic knobs, switches and interior panel pieces, that GM has become synonymous with.

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Well just a commodore here fellas but they are nice or should I say can be. Aussie love cars too but I really think they missed out on the muscle car era. Don't get me wrong they had a few but not like in the US. So I find the cars have plenty of power but seem to be a bit more refined for most people from the states. I love them as they are a great all around car. Room for people and groceries.

Can't wait to test drive one here, hopefully be out before I go...