Size does matter! My new 18's

Like the title day's got some new 18's. I've had one before but never had the right amp to push one or two of them. I have had a bunch of different subs and tried several box designs. This time I'm keeping it simple and building a box for 1 FI BTl 18. For the silverado and another box for the other to go in my 99 2door. Eventually at the end of summer both 18's will be in the Hoe. And 4 smd 15's will be in the SS. Will try and figure out why it won't let me upload photos then post some when I can.

Agreed that thing is going to slam. It's going to eat that Rf amp and want more. LOL Guy close by had a 15 btl in a jeep Cherokee with a crescendo 5500 on it and it was taking it like a champ. I couldn't sit in it for too long if he kept the volume up. Said he was doing a 147 or something sealed on dash.

Taking the back seats out? Any electrical upgrades? I'm so jealous. I just ordered another ab xfl 15.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I ran 0awg for my big 3 a 300 amp alt that pushes 220 at idle and one extra stinger battery. I am actually thinking about picking up a crescendo amp. I have a buddy who had two of them on some Fi 18's and he was hitting 152.2 sealed and at the passenger corner. I will be happy to see anything over 148. My last setup was 148.5. Sealed at the passenger. It was two HCCA's in a fourthorder band pass. But it was too much I didn't like not having a back window.

Nice. I'm keeping mine under the back window also but I don't need nearly as big of a box as those things want. I don't see how people drive like that with a wall.

Where did u get your alt? I'm in need of one and that's about what I would like to get.

Those crescendo amps are ****ing sweet. I went with a small 2k for subs and the c1100.4 for doors. Catch them when they have a sale on holidays and forth of July or else they are a little pricey.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2