Wow talk about putting your life on the line. motorcycle racing video

shawnss

I was messing around and came across this. these guys are just INSANE plane and simple. i could never do this one wrong thing happens and its all over with.

http://youtu.be/Ph0SjLC_lqk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ph0SjLC_lqk#!

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Can honestly say I wouldn't mind giving that a shot after all you only live once, why not go out with a bang

yeah but I'd like to live quite a bit longer before trying it. i have had 3 different street bikes in the past a 07 r6/ 08 gsxr 600 / and a 07 gsxr 1000 and did my fair share of dumb stuff on all of them. they can get away from you in a hurry. the gsxr 1000 i had was stupid fast. I had to sell it before killing myself. i only weigh 165lbs so with that big of a bike it would flat out haul a wheelie good :jester:

yeah but I'd like to live quite a bit longer before trying it. i have had 3 different street bikes in the past a 07 r6/ 08 gsxr 600 / and a 07 gsxr 1000 and did my fair share of dumb stuff on all of them. they can get away from you in a hurry. the gsxr 1000 i had was stupid fast. I had to sell it before killing myself. i only weigh 165lbs so with that big of a bike it would flat out haul a wheelie good :jester:

I started out with a 08 CBR 600 sold it wish I kept it some days then had 09 CBR 1000 fiancee made me sell it, cause have a little one on the way and was never very found of it being my oh s*** over slept gotta get to the drilling rig 150mi away as fast as possible vehicle. But one day I'll get back on when the baby is all grown up

Imagine the training they go through to be able to last the whole race I would puke on myself after 20 mins in a half hour probably shit myself first time catching air off a hill and sign my own death certificate first time landing with the head shake at 180 mph

Yeah. Lots of training for sure. Prepare your body and mind. At those speeds, you have no depth perception. it feels unnatural for your surroundings to be moving by you that fast. If your reaction time is even a second off... Plus im sure they have that course memorized. Itd be hard to determine when a corner is coming up at 200mph. Especially when all the trees blend together. Its all just a blurr. Crazy.