Auto-Trak ll or Dexron lV for AWD Tcase?

Not to start a argument but the original post asked what fluid to use in the transfer case how did you think I was talking about the front dif I simply stated my opinion auto trac is the best you can get for the transfer case that's what they made auto trac for I have yet to see another company claim they make a fluid for a auto transfer case if so I'm all ears to real proof

Whoa Hoss, You ain't under attack here.

My statements about fluids was general. I realize that the OP was asking about transfer case but the discussion morphed into one about fluids in general.

Stick around and read enough and you'll realize that there's not much baiting going on around here.

Whoa Hoss, You ain't under attack here.

My statements about fluids was general. I realize that the OP was asking about transfer case but the discussion morphed into one about fluids in general.

Stick around and read enough and you'll realize that there's not much baiting going on around here.

im just saying I have not seen real proof that a company claims to make fluid for the auto transfer case if so I would like to see proof

• 2 weeks later...

i have over 120,000 on my truck with all factory drive train i have chain play in my transfer case. Need to know if there is any after market parts that can go in there since im rebuilding it. and both diffs

• 8 years later...