leather paint

i just recently purchased a new bottom seat cover for my 04 SS, and its the right color, but the other seats are 9 years old, so they look a tad bit darker. is the a leather spray paint that i can purchase to kinda make the new one look closer to the old ones??

Never heard of a leather spray paint, but if there was I would stay away from it.

Just buy yourself a really good leather conditioner for your seats and keept them nice. I bet a good conditoner will help blend the colors.

May i suggest:

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-66-adams-leather-interior-conditioner.aspx

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-379-adams-premium-interior-dressing-applicators.aspx

Idk about a spray paint I personally wouldn't but I do kno there is leather/vynal dye for seats . we have a guys that comes thru our dealership and repairs and bends cracked dashes ripped seat cloth or leather and can dye/blend leather color to match turns out looking brand new cant even tell there was a issue. But if you really want to match perfect might as well buy new backs while your at it

Your behind would prolly end up with more paint on it in the end than the seat. Just saying.

x2 you'd have pull the seats outs and cover the seatbelt more work than it would be worth

There are interior guys out there that repair leather seats. I know several in my area that are fantastic at repairing them. They can fix cigarette burns, leather cracks, fading....all of that. You might check with some local dealers to see if they have any guys that come and do work at their lots.