New guy from NC

teamvortec

A couple of guys around here are going to northeastern next Saturday, in Hertford NC. I am pulling my Typhoon with the SS, should make for a good pic.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm about an hour away from hertford. Maybe I could meet up with you guys and chill. I can ask a few people here with SS's see if they would want to roll as well. What are you guys doing?

Paul

A buddy with a white Typhoon is taking his I'll have my black Typhoon and another guy might take his yellow Syclone. We are just going to hang out and make some passes. I have never made a pass with my Typhoon and I am ready to see what it will do. Come in and hang out. My wife did tell me last nite that she is not riding with me because she knows her and my son won't want to stay as long as I will. Haha imagine that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got up Saturday morning checked to make sure the track was going to open and their answering machine said they were. I then spent all morning cleaning the SSS, Typhoon and my wife's Suburban. Filled up the Typhoon with 10 gallons of 112 after I drove 40 mins to get it Friday. Loaded the Typhoon on the trailer to find the one of the trailer lights had quit, so I fixed that then drove 2hrs to the track to find out they had decided not to open because of the temps were to cold outside. But I will say the truck did great pulling the trailer and it was a nice ride with my son.

Yea i sorta figured. Track would have had traction issues regardless cause of the temp. But the turbo would have loved it. Let me know the next test and tune.

Paul

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...