any one want to buy my ss?

Neilg03ss

I would keep it looks like a nice truck. ill die before I sell mine payed in full. these days you gotta sell an arm and leg to pay a vehicle off let alone the dealerships are pricing them selves out of business. With a site like this you'll aways be able to figure out what's wrong with your truck can you say that about your next car probably not

@o3mass i have owned it for one year the previous owner also owned the used car lot that i purchased the vehicle from, it was his personal vehicle for a few years. Before that it was a lease in dc if i recall. My reasons for selling the car that im limited to only being able to work on weekends while i persue a degree. I might have to pause my academics to work full time for a while, or sell my truck :(

@o3mass i have owned it for one year the previous owner also owned the used car lot that i purchased the vehicle from, it was his personal vehicle for a few years. Before that it was a lease in dc if i recall. My reasons for selling the car that im limited to only being able to work on weekends while i persue a degree. I might have to pause my academics to work full time for a while, or sell my truck :(