Just sold my 22's..............

cmoney23

Well i have been looking for new tires for my 22's. So i had my 265/35/22 tires up for sale on craigslist. Guy came out today and made me an offer on my rims and tires. So i sold my rims and tires today for $1700...... Now im on the hunt for some new 22's. I need some feedback!!

1: Get same rims with a meatier tire?

2: Get new rims with meatier tire?

Post pics of rims if you want because i may get a 6 star wheel. Boss 330's maybe....IdK!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about so 22 reps or tbss wheels? I like bigger wheels so I say stay 22s. Everybody likes some many different sets of wheels. More and more I look the looks of factory style wheels. If I ever change wheels it will be s set of reps of some sort.

What about so 22 reps or tbss wheels? I like bigger wheels so I say stay 22s. Everybody likes some many different sets of wheels. More and more I look the looks of factory style wheels. If I ever change wheels it will be s set of reps of some sort.

Anyone know what these are??? Similar to the reps but have a dish!! I may go for these in chrome... Just need to find them.

SSwheels_zps6052cda1.jpg

I like them!! Chrome 22s would look great. But yeah, like you said, this time around go with a thicker sidewall. Those 35s were pretty damn thin. But thats just my taste. I dont like a bunch of unused wheel well space. Looks awkward, Either fill it with 24"rims or do 22" with some 275/55/22 or something of the sort. Also, the rims above are 5lug. You'd obviously have to order a set of the same rims but with our 6x139.7 pattern.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)