Looking around at Autotrader, no way will he get this much

diggerdan11

So i was looking around on autotrader looking for what SS's are selling for in this area. Cam across this, anyone else think $26 is way too high? I only paid $28K for mine in 2006 with only 10K miles on it. Im pretty sure this guy joined the forum but only made a couple post and was never heard from again.

Its a nice clean SS, but anyone notice whats wrong with it?

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=97603&endYear=2014&keywordPhrases=SS&modelCode1=CHEV150&showcaseOwnerId=1146979&startYear=1981&makeCode1=CHEV&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=200&mmt=%5BCHEV%5BCHEV150%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=320670372&listingIndex=1&Log=0

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

According to KBB that truck is worth $26,500 at a dealer, and about $23,000 private party. But based off of the other SS's in the area for sale, he needt to drop the price somewhere between $18-20K in order to be competitive.

Its a ver clean car though.

I noticed he had a button under the ss badge is there a way he could've put it back in upside down it does look weird

I noticed he had a button under the ss badge is there a way he could've put it back in upside down it does look weird