not a real ss but nnbs turbo questions

I know it's not about an ss but guys on here are pretty smart. I've been searching for awhile now and I can't figure out what I want. I have read that I need this and that for the dod deletes I see the premade kits and they are all different so I'm asking for an accurate list, I feel that shouldn't be to much to ask for. Next I would like to know what fuel pump would be good for the stage 3 trick performance turbo kit (76mm) I was gonna run dual but I read the the stock pump is good to 500hp. Is this true? lastly my cam, Idk what cam to run I know turbos and choppy cams don't work together but I've heard a few that seem pretty choppy but I'll be happy with just suggestions. I'm planning on running about 15psi on a stock 5.3 07 rcsb I have my 4l80e ready to be installed . Anything helps this is an open thread if you think my build sounds dumb tell me and if it strikes your fancy let me know but apparently I suck with google so anything will help.

Thanks alot

Dillon