Just sold my wifes 04 GT.... Just bought a new car!!!

cmoney23

Well i have been doing this for quite awhile now. Prolly buy and sell 8 or 9 cars a year. Im kinda addicted because i make money on every single one.. I make $500-$1200 profit per car... So i just sold the blacked out grand prix yesterday.

-------------------------------------------- BOUGHT STOCK-------------------------------------------------

GxpGxp_zps47dabbfa.jpg

IMAG0633_zps5d1ee036.jpg

Heres a dodge dakota r/t i did when i first got on the site....

---------------------------------------------Bought like this---------------------------------------------

rt.jpg

-------------------------------- Turned into this in prolly 8 months --------------------------

stillen4.jpg

Anyway im bout to buy a 03 jaguar type R.. 400 HP RWD.. 19's. Brembo brakes!! One sweet ride..

jaguartyper2_zpsf74f9fc9.jpg

jaguartyper_zpse9a31ff3.jpg

made quick work of that! lol

I know right... Im banking all the money for a down payment on a house... sucks having to title each one, but i have to because my wife drives it with the kiddies..

I know right... Im banking all the money for a down payment on a house... sucks having to title each one, but i have to because my wife drives it with the kiddies..

Well good luck with that. Be worth it once u get ur own pad!

Yeah the Jaguar S Type "R" is a 4.2 L, Supercharged. Yes these year jags are built cheap just like the lincoln Ls. Built cheap. Wouldnt keep any of them for over 6 months. I dont plan on having this jaguar for over 4 or 5 months. this is my 3rd jaguar but first Type "R"..

I'm gonna call you flipper instead of chad lol. You are just like my cousin he does the same thing lol. Good look bro. It's all gonna be worth it when you get your new house.

Had to get her washed up right away!!! My wife is not mad i sold her blacked out grand prix for this. Its funny cause she said she will smoke my SS, and she will with this 400HP jag!! Im gonna spray tint the amber side markers whenever it warms up outside..

IMAG0651_zpsd851d880.jpg

IMAG0653_zpsfb0d473b.jpg

damn do work son... that jag. got the supercharger on it??? i heard thos were one problem after another but like i said its just hear say

no you heard right lol... nice looking cars but not the best track record for problems on those model R's... nice trade up tho! :thumbs:

not the best track record for problems on those model R's... nice trade up tho! :thumbs:

Totally agree 100% man.... All those types of jags in those years are made cheap, Im rolling the dice on this one!!! Just gonna rock it for 5-6 months then its getting re-sold!! She is bad ass looking!!! Alot of nice features with the Brembo Brakes, 18's, supercharged, 400HP, RWD!!