Nitrous problem

I just setup my wet nitrous kit and I am jetted for a 50 shot. I sprayed it once and my fuel pressure dropped to 40psi right when it hit. Without the nitrous i have no problems with fuel pressure. never below 60psi. I have %100 stock fuel system. I was told I could run up to a 100shot on the stock fuel system. My fuel pressure sensor is setup right off the Schrader valve. Any ideas?

Also have a problem with my window switch. It is set at 3500-5800 but the nitrous just hit for a second and shut off. Would low fuel pressure cause that? Not using a fpss. Just monitoring gauge. Good bottle psi. Window switch rpm is reading right rpm. Bad ground?

I took it from the Schrader valve and I took out the little valve core. I am going to switch up the grounds for my gauges and window switch so that they all have separate grounds. I'm pretty sure I fixed the window switch problem.

what sizes pills you have in there? to me, it sounds like you either are using way too much fuel in your tune in the engine (you on stock injectors? stock tune, etc?) running rich to begin with... your nitrous system fuel jet is way bigger than what you think it is/supposed to be... or a combination of the two. taking it off the valve on the rail is fine. and a 50 shot on a stock truck should work ok, but thats a hefty drop in pressure. double check the actual pill/jet size on the fuel nozzle, and im curious about your tune/injector setup as of now

Update: Everything is fine now. fuel pressure doesn't drop below 60psi. it was the way i had the grounds setup that when the seleniods opened it made the gauge mess up. all good now and im about to move up to a 100 shot

• 3 weeks later...