This might save your boosted motor

I have been doing tons of reading on pt.net and found that several boosted trucks have had motor/piston failure on the number 7 cyl. I think that the problem might be that the #7 is leaning out do to the fuel injector getting plugged up. I just had a p0300 cyl 7 misfire and when I removed my injector I found the the inlet side of the inj was full of dirt causing a lean misfire! I am in the process of boosting my SS and will make it a habit to remove that injector and clean it on a regular basis. It only takes about 20 minutes. Just look at its added protection for your motor.... I know I will!

But there is more than one theory. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say could contribute to it.

I have over 40k on my boosted turbo motor with no failures. But I lost #7 twice before I got my tune right.

No. 7 has a bunch of problems, has less coolant flowing around it and is subject to lean conditions cause its the last place to get fuel. Id say always tune with your wideband on the drivers side so you know you're getting adequate fuel.

No. 7 has a bunch of problems, has less coolant flowing around it and is subject to lean conditions cause its the last place to get fuel. Id say always tune with your wideband on the drivers side so you know you're getting adequate fuel.

This! A Kurt Urban water vapor system will help with that.