Starting my own detailing business

Blick05SS

All that shit comes in 55 gallon drums.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-688-55-gallon-drum-of-car-wash.aspx

And im sure you can, but getting it at a good price is a different story. Say you called up and want a 55 gallon drum your probably gonna buy it at retail price.

Its obvious I havnt pushed the numbers or what have you for this just a thought or theory.

And im sure you can, but getting it at a good price is a different story. Say you called up and want a 55 gallon drum your probably gonna buy it at retail price.

Its obvious I havnt pushed the numbers or what have you for this just a thought or theory.

What do you pay at work for a 55 gallon drum of car wash?

Congrats Butch

Would seem to me buying Adams products at retail would eat away at the profit margin after awhile?

Actually I go to carlisle and stock up and they give me a very nice discount because of how much i buy so im not to concerned and eventually ill become a dealer which will make it very worth while

Also jon ill keep that in mind im working on getting shirts right now

Edited by blick05SS (see edit history)

What do you pay at work for a 55 gallon drum of car wash?

I dont buy car wash stuff cause we're not a truck wash facility. That is across the street

Actually I go to carlisle and stock up and they give me a very nice discount because of how much i buy so im not to concerned and eventually ill become a dealer which will make it very worth while

perfect