Sale feeler

chawkins6789

I accidentally ordered 2 Corsa Sport 14279 cat-backs for the SS. I need to get rid of one. Is like to get what I paid for it. It will be NIB condition. The box will not be opened. Its either pass the deal to one of you or return it. I'll given you guys first dibs. It cost ms $871.12 plus tax which made the total $936.45. It get delivered tomorrow. And it will not be opened. So who is interested?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I will lose some money on this. $936.45 shipped conus plus PayPal feels. I'm eating about $30 doing that. Or I can go to the $871.12 and you pay shipping and PayPal fees. I need this gone the second it gets delivered. I'm in the hospital stressing about this.

Had appendicitis. Had my appendix burst inside me right before the scheduled operation on Friday so I had to stay a couple more days because of fever and white cell count. Hopefully I get home tomorrow and can ship out that Corsa. I have to put the cats and other Corsa on my truck when I get my strength back

I will lose some money on this. $936.45 shipped conus plus PayPal feels. I'm eating about $30 doing that. Or I can go to the $871.12 and you pay shipping and PayPal fees. I need this gone the second it gets delivered. I'm in the hospital stressing about this.

$30 isn't much of a savings. Get well

That's what on what I paid in tax for it vs what it will cost to ship it. Compared to Auto anything I got a deal. $871 vs $925. It was an opportunity for someone to buy a NIB one. Guess I'll just send it back