Can't believe I never posted this....

levilz

I'd been away for a while, and missed that I didn't post anything on here about our rally in the SS. I'll do my best to go back and recap the experience. My wife and I do road rallies with Rally North America. Last summer, we were tearing up the south in the Trans Am, but in 2011, we ran Rally Appalachia in the truck. We started in Winchester, Va and did 1500 miles through the mountains on our way to Charleston SC. We met some cool people, saw some beautiful country, I got to race on a 1/4 oval, do some 1/8 mile runs, and race laps at Darlington Raceway. It was definitely a blast. I'm at work right now, but will upload some pictures later. Here is a copy of an article that my buddy, Larry did for us in the magazine that he is the editor for:

http://www.amosauto.com/Articles/General/Features/rally-appalachia-1

I even got a pic of the SS racing at Darlington in the magazine (picture 9), so that was pretty cool too. Enjoy!

Here is the article from last year's rally if anyone is interested. No pics of the T/A in it though =(

http://www.amosauto.com/Articles/General/Features/rally-for-a-cause

Edited by levilz (see edit history)

Yeah, it was definitely a fun time. Last summer, my wife and I would have won the final day, but I got a ticket in Montgomery Alabama, which got us DQ'd, lol. We still got there 3rd over all and had the quickest time of the day. Here are some of the pics of the truck from the 1st year

rogerss2.jpg

100_6564.jpg

truckatdarlington.jpg

and a couple of the Trans AM from last summer.

100_6984_zpsdbea8944.jpg

100_6927_zpse3c348e9.jpg

100_6899_zpsa788ecaf.jpg

I think one or two of them were duds or something. I only dyno'd 935hp with them on there. Haha

I'd have the stickers scanned for duds and get them replaced.

I have some extra Summit racing stickers if you need them.