What Should I Run

RU18YET

Yes i know there is a huge list of times and mods but none meet my mods.

Mods in sig. 100 shot n2o spraying at 3500-5800rpm. 18ft elevtion. removed tailgate, spare, jack, subs, pass headlight. driver is 170lb will run with about 1/2-1/4 tank

i am thinking low 13s but i would love to pull off a 12. what do yall think?

Edited by RU18YET (see edit history)

i think your a mid to high 13. awd hooks but also has a higher parasitic loss especially with heavy 20's on it. if you could get a set of 16's on there with the spray id say mid-low 13's but with wheels 80+ lbs a peice it takes a lot to turn them.

I'm not sure what you'd run but my question is why remove all that stuff just for the track if thats not how it will ever be on the road. I'd rather have a time that I knew I could back up everyday traction permitting with out going through all that.

And not sleeping at the line.

Nothing to do with his time.

With the converter in your future mods list you would be in the 12's. I'd say with a good tune you should be close. I've seen a stock SSS w/ 3400 stall and 150 shoot pull a 12.4

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure what you'd run but my question is why remove all that stuff just for the track if thats not how it will ever be on the road. I'd rather have a time that I knew I could back up everyday traction permitting with out going through all that.

I have ran mine at full street weight and I have ran it stripped down. Its great seeing what you can get out of it with the same mods by just loosing a few hundred pounds off the truck. And by knowing what it will run at the track at street weight doesn't always mean you can hit those times on the street. Alot of times there is trash or road grime on the street, so you would have a tough time hitting your track times there.