Supercharger pulley size...

Well I got my whipple 2300ax hooked up with 60 pound injectors and a zippy tune. The whipple came with a 4.25 pulley. Today when I tested it at wot I seen about 10.25 pounds of boost. The 4.25 pulley should be about 5 to 7 psi. Why am I seeing 10? Makes no sense as I don't want to run 10 with the stock internals. And whipple tech support is worthless! Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

10lbs! Damn! What gauge do you have? Just a mechanical Autometer boost gauge? If you have a vacuum tester or a coolant pressure tester, anything that can provide proper pressure/vacuum, just hook the hose from your gauge to it, apply say, 5psi and see if your gauge is reading accurately. These gauges are pretty well built and i dont see too many that go bad, especially brand new ones. But ya never know.

It's a auto meter electric guage. Ill check that out when I get home I do have a pressure guage I can apply pressure with. Would it matter where I'm hooked up at the manifold at with my autometer? Right now I'm hooked up on the 90 degree elbow that connects from the discharge of the whipple to the manifold.