Check out the new forum sections

Mervz

• Admin

Your complaints have been heard! The call for a few new forum sections and the re-purposing of some older ones have been acted on.

Here is what's new-

I'm eager to hear everyone's thoughts.

Supporting Members has a section for this :)

Oh, sure. Repress the poor!

Listen,strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses,not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oh, sure. Repress the poor!

Listen,strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses,not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Are you trying to insinuate the diabolical audacity of there impercalence??? Hahaha and a vote here for a free bodacious Bahama mama boobie section!

Are you trying to insinuate the diabolical audacity of there impercalence??? Hahaha and a vote here for a free bodacious Bahama mama boobie section!

The repression inherent here is obvious.

Hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

Aquatic ceremony! I love them in the summer Olympics! Hahaha

The changes are awesome thanks for all your hard work!

I used to be a part of a COD FPS (gamer forum) that had a 18+ boobie section. I found that in good taste, even the lady gamers enjoyed posting and commenting. If ya think about it we're half way there. We got trucks n guns, now all we need is beer n boobs..