I'm thinking.....Banks "Monster" Catback Exhaust

All welded up! Sounds completely bad ass, very very subtle rumble at idle, super loud when you give it some gas. Lots of drone in the cab going about 70 mph on the interstate....sounds fine going around 55 mph on the highway. My internet has been down since March 15th (comcast sucks) so I'm going with a different provider, should be up and running by the end of the week and I'll get a sound clip up then!

• 2 weeks later...

All welded up! Sounds completely bad ass, very very subtle rumble at idle, super loud when you give it some gas. Lots of drone in the cab going about 70 mph on the interstate....sounds fine going around 55 mph on the highway. My internet has been down since March 15th (comcast sucks) so I'm going with a different provider, should be up and running by the end of the week and I'll get a sound clip up then!

I love my Banks System. I have pacesetter headers along with it. Yes there is cab noise but every truck with headers and exhaust are going to have that. Just part of the upgrade.

• 5 weeks later...

MagnaChargedSS, Did you get the system from the ebay seller or did you actually go through Banks? Just asking since I'm trying to see if Banks offers a military discount lol.

I bought it directly through Banks. They price matched it for me and got it under $600 shipped. Wouldn't have any other exhaust on the truck. Sounds great! I'll get a sound clip up eventually.

I've been looking at Banks and I think that's what I'm going to settle with. I called them and they told me to get pn 48338. How did the one you got fit? Did it bolt right up?

I had mine welded all together, exhaust shop didn't have any problems installing it