Iss parts on craigs

rocksss

Don't be mad cause u can't afford them it's obvious all u fools don't know what ISS parts cost if ur local dealer has them new @ 1000 why haven't u bought it oh wait ur waiting to catch a deal on a stolen on!!!!

He's to high on prices I call him he wants 700 for headrest and 1000 for the wing dayuuuuuuuum that's high what are they made off gold or what ,!!!!!!,! Lol

Well of course his prices are high, he prolly risked his life stealing them.

Sorry I don't need to steal its funny how haters who can't afford these type of upgrades always seem quick to assume shit is stolen if that was the case I'd be selling it all in Craigslist

Don't be mad cause u can't afford them it's obvious all u fools don't know what ISS parts cost if ur local dealer has them new @ 1000 why haven't u bought it oh wait ur waiting to catch a deal on a stolen on!!!!

He's to high on prices I call him he wants 700 for headrest and 1000 for the wing dayuuuuuuuum that's high what are they made off gold or what ,!!!!!!,! Lol

Well of course his prices are high, he prolly risked his life stealing them.

Sorry I don't need to steal its funny how haters who can't afford these type of upgrades always seem quick to assume shit is stolen if that was the case I'd be selling it all in Craigslist

This is not the place to start shit. The prices are high period.

This is not the place to start shit. The prices are high period.

I ain't starting shit I'm just responding to accusations of stolen items but like It seems that the shit started when they realized that oem parts are expensive... Just FYI oem ISS wing in California all 3 pieces with brackets and bolts list 2095 with discount on a nation wide back order"discontinued"